At Georgia Denture & Implant Specialists, we are a complete denture and implant provider. We are committed to each of our patients on an individual basis, and we provide everyone with a custom strategy that emphasizes personalized attention. As part of our complete denture and implant services we offer professional denture cleanings free of charge.
Dentures require proper care in order for the investment to last. Proper care also keeps them clean, free from stains and odors, and looking their best. Denture care at home is an essential part of caring for dentures. While we offer professional cleanings at Georgia Denture & Implant Specialists, we educate our patients on the importance of at home care to ensure that their dentures last for years.
- Dentures should be removed and rinsed after eating. This simple procedure removes food debris and other particles that can harbor bacteria. A towel should be placed on the sink to prevent breakage.
- Once the dentures have been removed and rinsed, it is also important that the mouth is cleaned before replacing the dentures. This will cleanse the palate of the mouth and the gum lines before putting the dentures back in the mouth.
- Like natural teeth, dentures should be brushed at least once a day to remove food, plaque, and other deposits.
- Dentures also need to be soaked overnight in order to maintain their shape.
- If dentures are soaked in a denture-soaking solution, they should be rinsed before putting them back in the mouth.
Georgia Denture & Implant Specialists is proud to offer our free denture cleaning services. While it is essential for you to properly care for your dentures at home, a professional cleaning is also vital to the longevity of your investment. If you would like to have your dentures cleaned for free, please contact our office to schedule an appointment. We look forward to serving you and helping you maintain your beautiful smile.