You have invested a lot of time and money into your dentures or dental implants. Although your teeth replacements are durable and meant to last for many years, or even a lifetime if you have dental implants, accidents still occur. Georgia Denture & Implant Specialists is proud to offer the same expertise that is offered during the fabrication of dentures and dental implants when repairs are needed. With the proficiency of Dr. Berne and Dr. Anderson and the expertise and experience of our lab technicians, repairs to your false teeth can be made in house and with the precision you deserve.
While patients are always educated on the proper care for their dentures or dental implants, unforeseen circumstances and accidents can cause damage and the need for repair.
- Dropped dentures can crack into pieces when dropped on a hard floor or countertop.
- Dentures that are knocked off a countertop and hit the floor are one of the most common accidents to occur, causing the denture to fracture or crack.
- Denture wearers who do not let their doctor know that their dentures fit improperly have a high case of breakage due to the amount of stress placed upon them in the mouth.
- Partial dentures with a metal framework can break or become detached from the base.
- The crown of a dental implant can be cracked or fractured by chewing on ice or hard candies.
- Any unforeseen accidents, injuries, or traumatic events can lead to damage in the mouth and affect dentures or dental implants.
Georgia Denture & Implant Specialists is pleased to offer expert denture and dental implant repair to residents of Atlanta as well as all of North Georgia, Eastern Alabama, Eastern Tennessee, and Western North Carolina. All of our repair services are done by our experienced and highly trained technicians under the guidance of our dentists. Our on-site laboratory allows us the most customized repairs and personalized service to our patients. Please call today.